Thoughtfull Design for Air New Zealand / CX Innovation work
During my time with ThoughtFull, I have been fortunate to have worked on a number of exciting customer experience innovation projects with Air New Zealand.
- Designing new, digital experiences for the ‘dreaming, planning, booking’ stage
- Developing a partner innovation program for procurement teams
- Creating a service design approach for the development of new Future Air Cabin Experiences
- Designing and developing a number of physical and digital customer experiences for the Future Air Cabin Experience programme
- Helping develop and execute on the CX Toolkit.
Most of the design work we did at Air New Zealand is build on a foundation of the CX toolkit. Air New Zealand engaged ThoughtFull to lead a project to define a customer experience strategy and toolkit. The end-to-end journey model (below) and additional tools have enabled Air New Zealand to frame their efforts, helping the airline deliver value throughout the entire customer journey.